Thursday, January 29, 2009

Game 49 Preview: Bruins vs. New Jersey THE RETURN OF THE RETURN 2: KESSELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Jan 29, 2009 7:00 PM ET
TV: NESN
Radio: WBZ 1030 AM
vs. New Jersey Devils (30-15-3)
Notes:
  • Kessel's back, Jersey is good, especially recently.  6 game winning streak.
  • I've got little time, so you can wait by the mailbox for this one.
  • Washington had the exact same record coming into tuesday's game.
  • Read this.  It's not related, but it's awesome.
  • This is The Gauntlet.

Previous Games:
  • Game 34: I interviewed Puck Daddy for my 5 questions with the enemy bit (I should start that up again...hmmm....)  and the Bruins won, 2-0.  Thomas made a huge save.  Here it is:

Sick.
Other Previews:
<----------------------
No time, check over there.
Stats:
I watched Sudden Death last night for the first time.  Makes me wish someone would make a movie like that in Boston.
GO BRUINS!

0 Comments: