Friday, February 27, 2009

Glen Metropolit to Montreal on Waivers

Ah, the good times.

Right before we have to start all hating on Glen Metropolit for being picked up by the Habs, let's remember the good times.

He scored the game winner in a huge game in Montreal - Game 5.  it was his only He scored the game winner in a huge game in Montreal - Game 5 of the playoffs last year.  it was his only playoff point in the NHL, and it was a good one.  Here's the video:


Everytime I saw him play last year, he was always hustling.  While he was with Philly, I could handle it.  But dammit.  He's a Hab now.  I'll miss you, Glen.  I know it's not your fault, and I'll like you again when you're not a Hab.

Never Forget.

Other News:
  • Savard, Lucic Questionable.  Wheeler Probable.  Ducks are still terrible.
  • Puck Prospectus: An interview with P.J. Axelsson and Kimmo Timmenen  "Wayne Gretzky. He probably changed the game."

GO BRUINS!

0 Comments: